Understanding Google Suggest, Keyword Research and Their UsageAs you key in a keyword on your Google search, the keyword that relates to the text typed on the search is displayed in a split second. This is due to the Google Suggest function that helps in keying in related texts on the search box.While searching, the keywords shown in Google Suggest are easier to find, and that is why we are going to show you how it works in this article. What’s more, you will know how to look for keywords as well as use Google Suggest keywords to ensure SEO processes.
Understanding Google SuggestAs mentioned, Google Suggest foretells the keyword you are intending to key in on the search box and displays other possible keywords right below. The main keyword is usually displayed way before completing the input, making the search convenient for the user. This is usually more convenient for an Igaming SEO agency.
How Google Suggest FunctionsTo get the intended keyword suggestion, Google chooses the candidates using six main searching criteria. These include:
- Keywords portraying the highest search volume
- Keyword candidates that are linked to your location
- Keywords that have been previously explored by the user
- Keywords that many people search
- Websites that are indexed by the intended keywords
- Popular topics like Igaming SEO